Prior to forming Poole Law Office PLLC, Andrew worked with several offices and attorneys in Duluth, Minnesota, including the Public Defender’s Office where he has handled hundreds of criminal matters. Andrew represents clients in both criminal and family law cases. Whether you have been charged with a crime or are going through a divorce, Andrew will aggressively fight for your best resolution.
Born and raised in Minnesota, Andrew understands what it means to be in a working family and believes hard-working Minnesotans are entitled to affordable and excellent legal representation. As a JAG lawyer in the Army Reserves, Andrew currently holds the position of Brigade Trial Counsel. He has served in the military for over 12 years and is committed to offering reduced rates to America’s Heroes.
Mr. Poole currently holds a “Superb” rating on AVVO.com. Click here to read a few client reviews and testimonials.
- The Judge Advocate General’s Legal Center and School, JAG; Honors: Commandant’s List; Top 20%
- William Mitchell College of Law, JD; Law Raza Journal, Editor; Latino/a Law Student Assocation, Treasurer
- Minnesota State University, Mankato; BA Spanish and Economics; Honors: Magna Cum Laude, Deans List
- U.S. District Court, District of Minnesota
- U.S. District Court, Western District of Wisconsin
- Supreme Court of Minnesota
Memberships and Activities
- Duluth Charter Commission, Commissioner
- South St. Louis County Drug Court, Defense Attorney
- Minnesota State Bar Association’s 11th District New Lawyers Section, President
- Minnesota Bar Association, Member
- Minnesota Association of Criminal Defense Lawyers, Member
- University of Minnesota ROTC Alumni Association, Member